quinta-feira, 26 de novembro de 2009

gritos e penumbras traduzida oara inglês

Here, Jaz THE Óscar Of A People








You that pass, and you step my ground!

Here, men were born whose memory got lost in vain;

they grew and my siblings lived

That you/they never invited - me á monotony of the life!



There,

Jaz my enemy's body… hung

In the bow of the dawn,



Here, he/she survives the thought of a people that

He/she knew how to wait, under the sun, and among the sieves, in the marches

Postponed of men that were never citizens



Here jaz the shadow of a people distributed by the reflex of the

Tradition! That you/they put of part god's essence, and on the

Cavities of the glance of the influence, transformed the societies

In film films



In these roads,

The footprints are marked canceled by the destiny

In these walls; the testimony of the ignorance!!!

In the grave, singing dry of his/her honor and of his/her generation!



Here jaz the word of a glorious one (!)









The Defendant AND THE Hammer







Today I am defendant between the verb and the sword



Of the stain of the atrophic hearts, I became torn

Of this left and of the powder of the Utopian imagination

Of this ceremony,



I didn't hurt anybody to be propalado,

Nor I stole to be sung and sought,

I lose common sense like this in doubting of a defect that the

Hammers made to believe me…



They presume in this summary, lives somewhere lost!



They are in charge of in the emptiness of this abyss

Behind the sleepy speeches and to the eyes of who

It will go wait the difference between the hand and the sky (…)

In this indefinite condition, advocated by polygamists

And a mercenary to the service of the Utopia,

I exalt myself without fear of the nail… and of the ingrate hammer in the

Incoherence of this audience…



They presume in this summary, lives somewhere lost!



My truth will be the force of your satisfaction

My roots will be… the reason of your inhumation!



Today I am defendant,

In the inside cover of this jungle!!!







Speeches on (In the) Stone









I left of mouths and no longer speeches to the poor,

Looking with the arms lassos that never

They gave me to chew,



I don't know the notes, I never had voice nor vitality for

tussir… with my feet lacerated in the tracks…

I never saw so far where it could go! Nor in the transverse ones

Of this stolen illusion,



I am among the wreckage of this age,

To travel crumbs only to reach the happiness

That I lost, and the ignorance that took care of mine to travel



Already, I don't encourage the eyes of the left… it wastes her, I am

The expectation deprived in the decomposition of that anxiety

The implacable atracção in each note,



Don't count on me, I am in a hurry of dying, no longer

I want to feed the hope of believing in the existence

Of those that saddened me; seating in my effort

Smiling my anger



Don't count on me

I know that you are in the sleep and you don't understand this atracção,

The inflection of his/her reality with the Utopia of that song (…)



Your only desire is in the dawn of your dreams,

In falling of his/her precocious old age, and in the irrational imediatismos of this

Rocha,

Without you notice what moves you and the

Who drives you;









The Grave Of the Conscience







The past and the present crossed, and I admit of

Empty mouth that I am not friend of those carnivorous ones,

I am… a statement thereabout spoiled among the processes

More strangers of the cave;



I suffer of barleys and diabolismo for having

Smoked the children of the it recounts, that you/they sickened mine

Sensitive routine, without difference with the grave…



Some speak others criticize,

those don't say nor they buzz!

I scream, tearing the silence more cold of this cerimónia!!!



Like this, I cannot hate myself, nor to hang the road;

The rock is ambiguous and he/she brings the judgement in the curves of the boredom!



It is… the end of the eyes in the vague nights, when the bed

It seduces the trunk and it invites the unexpected

For a trip to the subconscious!





















Same Passos in the geometry of the I silence







The same glances and to judge in the evolutionary theory of the chair,

With the same of the defeat that barked the out of tune hymn

In the compass of each dark glance,



The same letters of the world

The setback of the memory, the farce of the black pieces

The same plans in the geometry of the slavishness that

He/she examines my siblings' thought!!!



I got tired of rating the teeth to the shoulders

I tired of the imposed hypocrisy, and of this yellowish light

I tired of the steps that don't speed up me to look



Ace series cómicas of filthy actrizes, and stories

Of the ember, colored synopses of the renouncement!

Red languages and comments that it falls asleep

The rotation of the deck of cards



Oh… steps gangrene, whitened by the holes

of the irreversibilidade,

It is shredded by the public that you/they sing blind it operates her

In the guard-fact of the late verse!



The same glances and to judge

in the evolutionary theory of the masses

























(II) I Walk Of A Lost City







The road trodden by some, it is

Replete of dirt, they impeded to undress

Of Dionísio in the libertinism of my intolerance…



The iniquitous ones are entrust, and the slaves crawl her in the

Submission of the sermon, other in the perverted ideas

Of a condemned city!!!



When above all.

In the heart of each one

He/she crawls blindly doubts her if they go or they are in this scenery,

They spell her/it the pain inherited of a diary



The course is long, where he/she murmurs the destiny

The impulsive game of each road,

Where many will stay as spectators!

Hearing voices of the they haul…

Where the paint and the paper will be chewed of hunger…

And the own replete hunger of indifferent dreams…









Voices Of one Era

(1989 China)





I am the well-being and the interrogation in the

Beards of the intelligence, I Come from the distant lands the

He/she seeks of the bale, water for the skin and sense

for the masks, in the arena of the programmed epidemics;



It is enough… to touch the square conscience of one era,

Raped, to understand the hasty rhythm for the

He/she envies of an audience anónima



I was born in this concept, sowing the hope

in the baseboards of each text that gave me

to eat;

It wastes her/it unnoticed step and lament the zungueira

thrown by the force of the canine teeth to the jaws of the rage (…)

Here my voice is fónica in the metric obtuse,

Messing up the beards of mistaken memoirs!!!



Of the divulged concepts, my glance is rebellious,

Where I am seating, reflectindo the past of a future

in the absence of the signs of the life of each one (…)



Among the universe fónico, I am the subject in the headers

Of the grammar anónima (!!!)

The zebra forgotten in the composition of the colors;









To This Of the Hands Of this Universe

(1970 Polónia)







I heard screams of the razão…na language of warriors

Children and starving and pale breasts lost, old

of fever, some died other trafficked and used in the

inhospitable lashes, on the discursive cavities of these and

of those inhuman ones!



Like this, I spoke about the world in the sheets of the pardon,

Of that suburb… in the third step of the capitalism,

The noxious and immoral rehearsal of the ideas pandemónikas, of the

systems selváticos and of the misfortunes you inform,



Africa in the geometry of the slavishness, where nobody

he/she sees the diplomacy of the conformism and the submission of the

my siblings



Continuing to hammer her/it those minds…

That you/they rehearse the only form of exalting the greatness!

Destroying the sense in the universe, and the universe in a sense

They bend you on the silence of a revolt; the reasons of the

human depreciation, reflectindo the road of the skin

in the triangle



It won't be with these hands and minds that it will be believed

In the capital, that he/she handles and it excites the fingers in this hemisphere

Egocentric, and the spirituality to east of this

Universe?...







The Lance Of the Grave In the Epic

(1073 Vietname)







You were found decreased in the tracks of one

desert 100 earth, where false feelings crawled,

when the men that presumed arrived

to poison his/her fetus of cereals, behind

Of the epic.



Of the pursuits that you didn't provoke and you laugh yourself

in the promised breasts of a Childhood lacónica;



On this side,

The mystic has this note, without pause nor you/he/she causes

seeking in the track the mask that is not of house

or else of vagabonds, prostitutes and

Infertile pictures!



On the other side,

The need in surviving of this parallel hunchback

Where many don't find the natural tracção of the

Things,

Like this, they won't sing nor they will dance!

Living pendants of the soul and of the noxious spirit of the

Meat,



I don't want that renasças to die (…)

Of knowing that tomorrow will become sad (…)

And I won't have colors in the lips to do to resuscitate you;





2 seconds Before the Dawn

(1979 Afghanistan)





I

My sudden steps

My soul epítóme in the privilege of the tears,

I am the voice áfona in the crowd of the skin, the

Possessed heart in the obsession of the arrogance…



Two seconds before the dawn,

Hairy thoughts in the file of that

To get late, childhood lacónica of a

Film In the anguish of filing the

Shadow of this dream



II



They were plane you get up early descending of the hole

Without antecedents on this abrupt dawn,



I sing in this melody in notes that nobody

He/she knows the central harmony, breaking the rectângulo

In the insolence of this obstinacy nocturna;



The steps flew moaned in the agglutination of the farce

Denied, rejected and politicized by worms of the chair

That you/they postponed the despair of a sudden dream;



III



Dreams of the voices that nailed the farce in wood,

The voices that assemblies hibernate and they atrophy the abuses,

I saw them protagonists of the city,

Actores of the polluted streets and people of the reasonable powder!









Here, My Lágrimas Anoitecem

(1980 Egipto)







No longer they import the fires of the freedom

As well as no longer I am in a hurry of being wrong

And to live, because, all applauses in the nectar

Of the emotion they have strange senses,



Is there still cloudy water in these hangers?



The charlatães are washed, in this game, been hit and

Chained seating;



I already went white in the debates and, in the applauses of the audience,

Zungaram poisons to dry my lips

They silenced the nakedness in the rocks! Where the steps

They announced the eras, of the foolishness of my generation!



Care with what does me!!!

The steps marked in the ground don't retreat in vain,

There is still a to sing in the glance of this to spell;



They get lost in the time and they scorch sayings

They stand back of me and they renounce my true ones

Pictures, "here my tears anoitecem"



(…) Who will describe my sense itinerary

To this present, behind the credits that don't arrive?

Of this inebriant mourning of promises to divided steps?...

Who?









In the Twilight, Of the Dreams

(1984 Sudan)







The perplexed and rigid feet were retaken, when

They threw the burned hands in the prayer…

The shadow of the lives fled, the bodies of the souls fled,

Degenerate properties in the coordinates

Of this twilight…



He/she began like this, the hymn in a glance maze,

The naked clarity of the clouds, under the harmony us

Cathetus of that immobility, now in the handcuffed palms;

(…) Conscientiously they joined the hands in fever,

Everything because there was not space to see the dreams (…)



The choir is the same, and…

It was left like this... in the dependence of the innocent ones and

Independent of the pursued shadow,



I take oath to the that see and they heard in the twilight of the dreams!



















Invitation the Grave (I) (1968 France)





Unfortunate seating in these stones

With the feet in auction, jump as

1 thumb-tack screaming as the cicada,

and I already died vary Times (…)

I am with the watery skeleton

Borrowed, to support

The methods of a consumerism

Flotation that it is wasted

As the alienated waves of the

Film of this empire,



I don't need edges nor of fairs

I stay of the coats of mine

Emanation, in the Utopian formation of this weakness



I am not and I was never the result

Of the experiences Erróneas, profited from him/it

done in punishment



No longer I predict your calendar

I am distant of the earth and closer

Of the stars

In the profundity of the empty darkness

In the profundity of the coldest sands



Observation of the meat, I have if bomb

my heart

It is not clock, I didn't go arquitectado

To be painted,



No longer I need sermons to be

Photographed,

I am, the request in person,

Like this, exclude me of this map

Volatile









The filed epistle!

(1955 Bandung)





Oh!

People pravo… these bodies are the theories of the

Certainty of your probatory laboratory in plaintive,



I will speak to the serpent;



In nights of embittered plenilúnio…

(…) Although the scaffolds drink of this rehearsal

My existence in this grace will be the will of spitting

The points and the commas of the epistle;



The morning even I will leave and I don't know where go,

Out of this parallel one,

They will comment on the hard chests that you/they don't dance, the weak ones

Disturbed, alienated; it is just a part on the sides

In the saying of the mug, that the pen is going to the lips!



Of red eyes sat down here will continue,

The madam's wait polished by the escribas,

In front I don't go! Behind never I will return,

Here scribble collecting the past of disgusting rags



I raise the picture faithful of my monstrous scream

The hunger in his/her military state, writing as

He/she could not shout (…) In the intuition of that controversy

Asking for a candy to chew,



For the serpent today is everything,

Nothing else except the result of the dispute that you/they don't crawl

To my favor, the secret of the rope nocturna to the smiles of the

His/her favor, this way padecerei…assim will be!













The Poison Of the Generations (1942 Washington)







They call me drink

I intoxicate chairs and I depreciate ladies,

I am competed when I command my followers,

Some they know me, others ignore me for never

Having kissed;



I atrophy hearts and damage the premature homes

I shine in each corner, where I make couple with the

Will of the meat!



I am the mask of the tribunals, mourning against the

The men's honesty to god!

I show the continuation of the true world

Activando the for the that prohibited in the garden



I obscure the personality of anybody,

I irritate his/her throat, when I slip as

Tar in their lungs, I reduce his/her vision,

The capacity to think and I give you the tuberculosis

Before the mass!!!



I am fabled!

Cosmopolitan, for that the titles are going of marijuana

Crack á cocaine; my register is original for

Each people!



I am the happiness of the demonstrators, the strikers' face

I am in the celebrities' curriculum,

I am the tetanus of the suburb, the despair of a nation.



I am where there are women and devil (…)





















Nobody Clamor the Door

(1945 April)





In the shadow of this station

He/she finishes the ambiguous session, to the voice of the crowd

Handcuffed in the rhythm of the tragedy!!!



The sentence of the martyrs falls, it is read the paragraph 75 in the faith of the

To can, of a reality ingénua,

Therefore, they open up the fires!!!



The word arrived in the earth…

The honey of many scapegosts, the sweet interlaced fright

The this terror square, inhuman, immediate and shameful;

In this sway where few they are sought in the pain of these fires



Ó incandescent shadow, frees me of this pestilence

Free the devils of my libertinism, and it burns the illusion

of the chair,

Of the strange thoughts to the smiles of each protocol



I also know that it is the bridge of my emptiness

I hope not to be the end of this drama, I want to continue as

Actor in this persecution… where nobody is condemned the

To leave

Close the door (…) please











The Inversion Of the Rope

(August 6)





The pregoada was that recalcitrant voice

In the dispute for the difference, on a side the listeners,

doutro the dictators of hoods, With the iniquitous ones

ordinances, shameless flattering fanatic



He/she doesn't have science to fall asleep in this race,

cómicas and you nourish them poor story writer's faces!



Mother, we are going to the kimbo where the dispute is the cacimbo

There there are no taxes! The channels make the hoe

They irrigate the stomach and they give breath to that state!

The conscience for new recounts!!!



Let us abandon this complicity soon…

Of wanting to save in newspapers and other processes,

(…) They already abandon this diabolical paradise the

Film cómica of the crucifix…



Our reason is not the market economy, it is

The profit of the force in loving the earth and, to be recognized by the

Nature the harmony of a great share,



That origins are these disorders, I disenchant him/it in the glance

Of each generation; that you/they grew of the search, and they live

without knowing the road for the search…











The rehearsal of my stupidity!

(1931 S. Dalí)







They still hide the glance to the barefoot feet

Wounded and exhausted, that you/they only walk

That to walk in the uncertainty of the conquest and of the abandonment

Cleópatra of this swampland, virus that shakes the malaria memory (…)



Sanctity peta proceridade!

The glance separates me sore spots

Because they repress my preamble? Or else do you know me?

Of the women played to the street; of the children thrown to the strange,

They call me and they serve me the remains of the amateurism,

Collapse me and they embarrass me in pictures (…)



Be rested, no longer I will inconvenience you (…)



They detect in my sanguine composition

The tracks of a late past and badly arquitectado!

That in the daytime and night filled out the reason of the emptiness,

In the sleepiness of well to chatter and encornar the ceremonies!



I give up rehearsing my stupidity for the gods…



I think I am not rights of hearing the heroes,

I am the objecto of my delivery, the rehearsal of mine

Stupidity! I am the bottom of this present, the sign without angle,



I am the word where doesn't have book

The book where doesn't have people, the desert of salt water (…)









Comments

(1929)







Because of wanting to break the word

I lost kicking about me in the legends patience

Of old Europe, to say that I was not born in Belém



There are no magnifying glasses as well as hammer to judge

That presumption, there are no men nor you encourage for

To testify that preaching;

There are no turtles in this machine, no there is

Serpent as in the epistle,

There is yes anxious hypocritical pântanos…e in to cough and to spit

At the same time (…) they begin where they finish and not

They say anything!!!



Of the poles to the flying escribas;

those are not carnivorous

Where one find chew the beards and they salivate the asphalt (…)



I was not born in Belém

So-little in this report,

They call me palanca (…)







In a beggar's voice!

(2600 B.C.)





I don't choose nor I hide the bursts of a

Old lever that falls in the diaphragms of the

Idolatry, and it resounds disparate voices worshipping the beggars



That to chatter humble in the obliteration of the masses,

He/she fills out the emptiness of an asleep rage,



When they wake up, they die how they write and

As if it was not enough don't do how they owe!

They bark out the nights and they torment us to the turn of the banks



I am tamed politically,

You are colonized economically;

He is enslaved culturally!

Us…

They are socially late!!!

Who? - The sentries of the shame!



Let us have hopes siblings in believing

In the certainty that the legends are part of the life,

That the právidos, are also part of the diaphragms

Of the harmony (…)







Miracles That Torment the

He/she gives hope (February 2009)







If it was the hope of such expected wine!

He/she remained silent the voice disturbs of the lucidity and,

He/she became empty the picture of a soap opera;

The friendship that pulled miracles and that it enlarged the

Passos of the revenge!



As well as it was in the beginning the fight

Between the devil and the angels they announce the pain!!!



The shoulders without mark;

They choose hunters for the sea and fishermen for

The schools… all poisoned by the bad luck of the nations,

They wither in the heuristics spitting poisonous goods

For the vulnerable ones



As well as it was in the past the peace

Between Blind men and mute persons it continues!!!



They looked at her/it with the belly… it was bought the míseros

Flying of Gomorra… lethargic of the new it was

They aim at to the stars… they buzz the nights

Tolerant emotional… that die in the stories of the

Occident (...)



If it was the hope of such expected wine!

He/she remained silent the voice disturbs of the lucidity,

The ignored moments and so suspicious

That you/they hugged the blindness of your deceased future



He/she left the acropolis (…)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário